The devil’s in the details!
The multi-billion dollar accessories business is brought into the spotlight with Lifetime’s new competition series, Project Accessory, hosted by actress and model Molly Sims. With the help of lifestyle expert Eva Jeanabart-Lorenzotti as their mentor, 12 enterprising artists will be put to the test to create the newest and hottest trends in accessories as they compete to dazzle Sims and judges designer Kenneth Cole and InStyle Editor, Ariel Foxman.
Project Accessory will feature 12 designers who will compete and showcase their unique vision for accessories and show audiences how to transform any outfit. Throughout the intense competition, their ingenuity will be pushed to the edge in creating one-of-a-kind jewelry, belts, bags, shoes, headpieces and other wares as they showcase their talents and ability to revolutionize the accessories business.
Lifetime proves attitude is the best accessory with the new series, Project Accessory, premiering at 10:00pm ET/PT. Hosted by actress and model Molly Sims, 12 designers will compete and showcase their unique vision for accessories and show audiences how to transform any outfit. The designers must dazzle Sims and judges designer Kenneth Cole and InStyle Editor Ariel Foxman with their one-of-a-kind jewelry, belts, bags, shoes, headpieces and other wares, with the help of lifestyle expert Eva Jeanbart-Lorenzotti as their mentor. Emmy� Award-winning actress Debra Messing and fashion critic and television personality Kelly Osborne will appear as guest judges this season, among other fashion luminaries. The 12 designers who will be competing to revolutionize the accessory world are:
· Nicolina Royale (Minneapolis MN/Los Angeles, CA) - specializes in leather rock �n' roll accessories
· Cotrice (Milwaukee, WI/Atlanta, GA) - specializes in jewelry
· Brian Burkhardt (Manchester, NH/Miami, FL) - specializes in jewelry
· Christina Caruso (New York, NY) - specializes in jewelry
· Nina Cortes (Miami, FL) - specializes in jewelry
· Shea Curry (Hattiesburg, MS/Los Angeles, CA) - specializes in jewelry and hair accessories
· Adrian Dana (Baltimore, MD/Lithuania, GA) - specializes in church hats
· David Grieco (Watertown, NY/Los Angeles, CA) - specializes in belts
· Kelly Horton (Philadelphia, PA/Edgewater, NJ) - specializes in handbags
· Diego Rocha (Sao Paolo, Brazil/Chicago, IL) - specializes in handbags
· Rich Sandomeno - (Elmwood Park, NJ/Los Angeles, CA) - specializes in jewelry
· James Sommerfeldt (Chicago, IL) - specializes in footwear
The winner of Project Accessory will receive $100,000 from eBay Fashion to start their own line, a feature spread in InStyle and a year of professional runway hair styling courtesy of John Frieda� Precision Foam Color. Project Accessory is produced by The Weinstein Company and Good Bye Pictures.
Read more:Breaking News - "Project Runway All Stars" and "Project Accessory" to Premiere Back-to-Back Thursday, November 3, on Lifetime | TheFutonCritic.comhttp://www.thefutoncritic.com/news/2011/10/03/project-runway-all-stars-and-project-accessory-to-premiere-back-to-back-thursday-november-3-on-lifetime-198505/20111003lifetime01/#ixzz1ZkRqC0yD
tags: project accessory, lifetime, project runway spin off, nicolina royale is a project accessory contestant, the weinstein company, goodbye pictures, project accessory contestant nicolina royale, rock n' roll accessories by nicolina royale, nicolina royale minneapolis, mn,